Balloons For U & Events For U only hold the minimal personal data required to fulfil your order (for example your name, telephone number, address, email address.) We do not store any card or bank details. We will ask for the contact details at the time of ordering via phone, email or social media in order to process your order. Any messages prior to the 25th May 2018 will be destroyed (Unless a current customer or active enquiry).
Balloons For U & Events For U do not run any digital marketing campaigns and will in no way pass any of our customer’s details on to such organisations. Your data is held solely to facilitate your order, once your order has been fulfilled your data will be held for the necessary time and then securely destroyed. You have the right to ask at any time about your data and its use. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.
All personal information held by Balloons For U & Events For U is stored on a PC/phone that is password protected and the devices have the relevant up to date security software. As well as a file within store only accessible by staff members.
Our customer’s best interests are always at the heart of what we do as a business.
2) For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Owner at our address 149B Pack Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 5HN.
3) By using the Website you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
4) We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to contact us or other resources, or are making a purchase/enquiry from us.
5) We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
6) We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
7) The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
7.1 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
7.2 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
Disclosure of your information
8) We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Controlling the use of your data
10) If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
11) We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. We do not pass your information to third parties.
12) The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
14) You might find links to third party websites on our website. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
16) The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
17) You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
28) We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: 23rd May 2018